First…. Sorry, No pictures…
Ingredients (for 2~3):
- Frozen Seafood Mix (mine had Calamaris, Mussels, Shrimps and Scalops)
- Canned Clam (Chopped)
- Canned Tomato (Diced)
- Green Onion (about 3, or 1/4 of small regular onion would work as well)
- Garlic (I used pre-minced one in a jar, but one fresh clove would work better
- Cilantro (one 1/2~1 cup after chopped coarsely)
- Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, White Wine, Chicken Bouillon Cube
- Wash Frozen Seafood (it’s okay to be still frozen)
- Mince Garlic Finely if using fresh one
- Mince Green Onion (or regular onion)
- Chop Cilantro (each piece is about the half size of each leaf, but it really doesn’t matter)
- Heat up the pot, then put a generous potion of Olive Oil (drizzle if you ask Rachael Ray)
- Once oil gets hot, put minced garlic, and then onion and don’t let it burn!
- Add frozen seafood and salt/Pepper (don’t have to cook through), then Canned Clam
- Sprinkle some white wine, and let the alcohol to go, then add canned tomato, and cilantro.
- Let it come to boil, then add Chicken Bouillon Cube (crash in your finger tip and add little by little to see the taste)
whole process including searching through the freezer/fridge, prep and coock takes about 20 minutes.
the soup goes really well with some hard bread to dip in.
I made this mostly because I found some left over cilantro and frozen seafood while looking for something to cook…
great late night snack, or appetizer.