First, the only picture I have is after I finished cooking, and then packed…. That’s when I thought of the recipe.
- Chicken Breast: as much as you want (did you know you could buy fresh meat in amazon???)
- Shredded Cheese (I used Habanero blend, but any kind would work)
- Panko (Japanese style breading, if you don’t have, crashed cracker would work better than regular breading.)
- Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Italian Herb mix
- Preheat oven for 380F
- Butterfly cut the Chicken, rub olive oil, and sprinkle Salt/Pepper
- Mix about equal amount (volume) of Panko and Cheese, and some Italian Herb
- Roll the chicken in the mix above, place on baking rack if cheese is not sticking well, try the best and place the extra on top of the chicken
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken adjust the time. Once the crust is browned, and chicken is throughly cooked, it’s ready!
Oh, and this is how it will look once it’s cooked, eaten, and the left over placed in fridge after wrapped…